- Women with androgenetic alopecia who are not eligible for transplant and are wishing to get more natural looks and increased hair density levels.
- Men with severe alopecias who cannot cover enough scalp surface or get enough hair density.
- Chemotherapy patients or patients with post-radiotherapy alopecia wishing to preserve their natural looks without using non-aesthetic wigs.
- Patients with scalp pathologies, where hair transplant cannot be indicated. Some of these pathologies are : the Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia, the Lichen Planopilaris, the Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus, The Central Centrifugal Cicatricial Alopecia, among others.
No inconveniences. The system and fixing products to put it on and take it off have been tested dermatologically and comply with the quality standards in force.
No. The system really is made of human hair similar in shape and color to that of the patient. The system is not fixed to some kind of mesh like wigs are. It looks like a “second skin” because the base is made of polymer material that replicates perfectly the characteristics of a normal patient
Defining the FAS Technique?
The Fixed Follicular System is different from other anti-natural and uncomfortable wigs because :
- It is made of real human hair: tailor made for every patient with real natural hair implanted on a biopolymer basis simulating quite perfectly the natural colour or every patient scalp.
- Is is comfortable : the system is fixed directly onto the scalp of the patient which means the patient can carry on his/her normal daily activities. No need to take the system off to shower, sleep, do sporting activities or sea swim… The patient will only need to learn how to take it off and put it back on, to do so every 4 to 6 weeks.